阿里彩票官方注册网站吗:Benecel? methylcellulose and hypromellose
Chemistry: CellulosicsSDS Link >
阿里彩票登陆平台 www.o1e1e.com.cn Benecel? methylcellulose and hypromellose (hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose or HPMC) are versatile excipients with a variety of applications.
High-viscosity grades are widely used in hydrophilic matrix controlled-release systems. Low-viscosity grades are used for rheology control and as tablet binders.
Benecel Grades Available
Read More >
- Invulnerability to Alcohol Induced Dose Dumping
- Hydrodynamic Robustness in Modified Release Matrix Systems
- Benecel? HPMC for Nutraceutical Modified Release Dosage Forms
- Hydrodynamic Robustness of HPMC and HPC Based Modified Release Marix Systems
- Substitution Type on Molecular Weight and Drug Solubility on Release Kinetics
- Modified Relase Drug Dosage Forms: Performance Similarity to Competitive Grades
- Dissolution Performance and Robustness of New Hypromellose Controlled-release Polymers
- Impact of Molecular Weight and Molecular Weight Distribution of Hypromellose in Reducing Drug Release Variability from Erosion Dependent Matrix Systems