阿里彩票网:Aquarius? Control film coating systems
Chemistry: Film Coating SystemsSDS Link >
阿里彩票登陆平台 www.o1e1e.com.cn The Aquarius Control film coating systems consist of two types of coatings. Aquarius Control ENA film coating systems are delayed-release (enteric) coatings that are designed to protect active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) that degrade in gastric fluid, or to prevent the release of APIs that may irritate the gastric mucosa. Aquarius Control SRX film coating systems are sustained-release coatings for APIs that are most effective when released over time.
These film coating systems have predictable and controllable release retardation; are custom-formulated based on drug solubility and desired release profile; do not require a coalescence step and have stable dissolution profiles over a wide pH range. Aquarius Control film coating systems are durable, coherent coatings, in which film formation occurs via solvent evaporation – not latex coalescence – and film robustness is related to the use of a high-molecular weight polymer.
Aquarius Control SRX film coating systems are solvent-dispersible ethylcellulose (EC) coatings for multiparticulates, potentially modified with hydroxypropylcellulose (HPC) as a pore former. They are available in several different porosities that can be matched to drug solubility and/or desired release profile. A key benefit of Aquarius Control SRX film coating systems is that they do not require curing after coating.
The release profiles of tablets enteric coated with Aquarius Control ENA film coating systems are remarkably stable over periods of up to 12 months, even under accelerated stability testing.
Read More >
- Aquarius? Control ENA: Reconstitution and Application
- Aquarius? Control SRX: Reconstitution and Application
- Aquarius? SRX Coating System - Development of a Controlled Release Coating System for Highly Soluble Drug-Matrix Tablets
- CR & FC Aquarius? SRX Coating System - Versatility
- CR - Aqualon? EC - Water-Soluble Cellullose Ethers as Release Modulators for Ethylcellulose Coatings on Multiparticulates
- Delayed-release Diclofenac Sodium Tablets: Scaling Up the Coating Process
- Extended-release Venlafaxine Pellets: Influence of Coating Process Conditions